- All guided tours must be booked not more than one year and not less than two weeks in advance via the Nieuwpoort Tourist Office or the Western Front Visitor Centre.
- All applications must be made via the online application form at www.visit-nieuwpoort.be > discover> out and about with a guide > General terms and conditions of the guided tour or via firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com unless otherwise stated.
- All guided tours last about one and a half to two hours (in consultation with the guide).
- A guide may accompany a maximum of 25 persons. The fee for the guide is €60. Several guides are required for larger groups.
- Bookings are accepted depending on the availability of the guides.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to confirm your request.
The guided tour has to be paid for afterwards via a bank transfer to Stad Nieuwpoort. The invoice will be sent by e-mail to the group contact person at the end of the month in which the tour took place.
Changes and cancelling
If a tour is cancelled less than one week before the day of the visit, a €30 fee will be charged per guide. If the group fails to show up, the full amount will be payable.