- All guided tours must be booked not more than one year and not less than two weeks in advance via the Nieuwpoort Tourist Office or the Western Front Visitor Centre.
- All applications must be made via the online application form at www.visit-nieuwpoort.be > discover> out and about with a guide > General terms and conditions of the guided tour or via email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org unless otherwise stated.
- All guided tours last about one and a half to two hours (in consultation with the guide).
- A guide may accompany a maximum of 25 persons. The fee for the guide is €60*. Several guides are required for larger groups. *From 01/09/2023 the guide fee is € 70 instead of € 60.
- Bookings are accepted depending on the availability of the guides.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to confirm your request.
The guided tour has to be paid for afterwards via a bank transfer to Stad Nieuwpoort. The invoice will be sent by e-mail to the group contact person at the end of the month in which the tour took place.
Changes and cancelling
If a tour is cancelled less than one week before the day of the visit, a €30* fee will be charged per guide. If the group fails to show up, the full amount will be payable. *From 01/09/2023 the cancellation fee is 35 euros instead of 30 euros.
Only written cancellations, via e-mail, are accepted. Telephone cancellations follow the no-show group arrangement.